Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our schools educate tens of thousands of students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers, staff and communities, and we inspire every child who attends an NAE school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
The British School of Beijing Shunyi (BSB), a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, is looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed Teacher of 1st Language German to join the Secondary school for August 2021.
- Be passionate about young people and education and be able to engage and motivate students, based on high expectations;
- Hold a degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
- Show commitment to the principle that all children can achieve beyond what they previously thought possible;
- Skilfully use planning and assessment to match learning to individual learner need;
- Engage in the whole school, through form tutoring, extra-curricular activity and learning outside the classroom, as well as within;
- Seek to consistently improve his/her own practice through Continuous Professional Development;
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school;
- Have at least two years’ experience in teaching (essential for visa regulation although please do ask if unsure)
Hier finden Sie eine ausführlichere Beschreibung der Stelle.