Grants for postdocs can be awarded for up to a maximum of 12 months. The grant includes:
• a monthly instalment of 1.840,- EUR;
• a monthly subsidy of 58 EUR for the insurance for health, accident and personal/private liability in Germany (53 EUR per month has to be covered by the fellowship holder);
• a two-months German language course (if desired).
At the time of their application, applicants for a Leibniz-DAAD Research Fellowship, should neither be of German nationality nor reside longer than six months in Germany.
• be able to prove their outstanding study or research achievements,
• have completed their studies with a PhD or equivalent degree (no more than two years should have passed since graduation),
• have an excellent knowledge of English.
Knowledge of German is very welcome.
All documents must have been received in complete and in written form in DAAD Head office Bonn by 20 March 2012 at the latest.
Link for further information: http://www.daad.de/leibniz