As Exchange student at the University of Hildesheim you can:
- Study 1-2 semesters,
- Take courses, exams and get ECTS
- Take German and English courses during the semester and the Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support (OLS),
- Get access to our service offers (library, university sport, semester ticket, …),
- Prepare for studying a degree and adapt to the German Higher Education System.
The Scholarship includes the following benefits:
- A scholarship of 1.100,00€ per month for May-September (evtl. starting from the day of attendance in April) with the option of a one-time extension (October – March),
- Evtl. a Top Up for students with chronical diseases or disabilities,
- Counselling and supporting program.
Who is eligible?
- Students enrolled in a recognized Ukrainian Higher Education Institution if they flee Ukraine due to the Russian attack.
- A proof is mandatory, e.g. enrolment certificate, Transcript of Records, confirmation of the Home University or Ukrainian authorities.
- Students, who studied a program in the Ukraine which is also offered by the University of Hildesheim.
- Students who have German skills on C1 level CEFR or English skills on B2 level CEFR.
Here you can find further information and the application form: