Ways to go abroad:

Fact: For the Master course you need a stay abroad of at least 3 months.

Do not worry, there are several ways for you to get there and quite a choice of options! 


  • Das Portal für Auslandsstudien: www.collegecontact.de
  • Working as an Aupair: www.aupair-world.net
  • Work and Travel...
  •  Erasmus / Sokrates: Study abroad at a partner university! See the International Office for more information.
  • Working as a teaching assistant: Janet McLaughlin offers placements for 3 students at a school in Nottinghamshire, England. Contact her for further information!
  • Internship at "Deutsche Auslandsschulen": www.auslandsschulwesen.de


"Kann ich Seminare aus dem Master vorholen?"

Even though there might be some exceptions, it is not possible to register for Master-seminars if you are still enrolled in the Bachelor since they Master is a totally new Studiengang. If you do finish your Bachelor after 5 terms, we strongly recommend to use the time for (another) stay abroad or for working/teaching experiences!