TUI is the world’s leading integrated tourism group, which sets impulses for the entire industry over and over again. Our brands cover the entire spectrum of services related to holiday and travel. This includes its own airline, travel agencies, hotels & resorts, cruise ships and much more. We offer holidays from a single source to provide consistently high quality for our customers!
Help us to bring more laughter into the world and start your career with the world’s number one integrated tourism group. TUIfly GmbH is looking for an Intern - Data Analyst to join our team for a 3 - 6 months internship located at our Hannover office.
The implementation of the Analytics for Aviation consists of Implementation of a Data Warehouse for TUI Aviation based on Airline Operational Data combined with a visualization Analytics tool TIBCO Spotfire.
What You Will Be Doing
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a project team in charge of Implementation of Data Analytics for Aviation within the TUI Group.
- Support the project team in charge of Implementation of Data Analytics for Aviation
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and use the powerful visualisation of TIBCO Spotfire analytics tool
- You will also define Analytics Use Cases for Airlines in order to create stories for data driven decisions within the Airline Businesses
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What Are We Looking For
We are looking for a bright and highly motivated candidate with an interest in Data Analytics area. We are looking for a student of economics, physics, mathematics, statistics or computer science interested in aviation and/or tourism industry.
TUIfly GmbH, Human Resources, Flughafenstraße 10, Langenhagen, +49 (0) 511 97 27 381