How does one study in Germany? What requirements do I have to meet during my studies and in private life? Especially at the beginning of your studies as an international student, there are many unanswered questions. This workshop will help you to find your way around our university and ease your start into a new stage in your life.
- Get to know other students
- Discover your competencies and strenghts
- Find answers for study-related questions
- Your studies and you as a student
Why should I participate?
- You’ll get to know other students before the official start of the semester
- You’ll become aware of your own competencies and strenghts
- You can discuss questions and concerns about studying in a foreign country
- You’ll develop personal visions for your studies
- Older students share their tips and hacks for everday student life
Date: Thursday, 10th October 2019, 1pm-4pm
Location: Hauptcampus (Universitätsplatz 1), Forum, Room N 006
Trainer: Anna Pulm (International Office), University of Hildesheim
Registration is possible from 1st September 2019 at the following link: Get started! Orientation for New International Students