- University of Hildesheim ›
- Quality management ›
- ZQM ›
- Decentralised Commissions
The "ständige Studienkommission für das Qualitätsmanagement" (Permanent Study Commission for Quality Management) is responsible for quality assurance and further development of the study programs of its faculty and prepares the decisions of the faculty concerning studies and teaching. The composition and tasks of the QM Study Commission are regulated in the Grundordnung (basic rules) of the University of Hildesheim.
Voting members of the Study Commission are the representatives of the assigned study programs and an equal number of student representatives.
The study commissions are responsible for the orientation and development of the study programs that concern them and develop proposals for the regulations of the study programs that concern them, in particular for the study and examination regulations. They can transfer these tasks to the responsible study programme representatives or their own working groups.
Area of responsibility
- Coordination of the quality profiles of the faculty and the study programs
- Discussion and coordination of course concepts
- Right of recommendation for the Fachbereichsrat (departmental council)
- Overview of ongoing and upcoming evaluations and accreditations
- Follow-up of measures for program-related evaluations and accreditation procedures