Our mission statement
As a young and successful University Foundation we want to
- shape our future autonomously and self-dependently.
- do all we can to ensure close links with the society around us
and powerful networking with partners in culture and commerce.
- build up the foundation assets in the long term.
University with a unique profile
As a university with an innovative academic profile, we offer
- a consecutive Teacher Education and Training programme with
practical studies elements from the first semester onwards.
- a programme in Cultural Studies with an international orientation
and fully integrated artistic practice.
- an intercultural and multidisciplinary study programme incorporating
the fields of languages, translation and information studies.
- a close relationship between the university and industrial partners
in Computer & Information Science (more than 30 funding enterprises)
University for the students
As a university for the students, we put special emphasis on
- the active integration of students into teaching and learning processes.
- social responsibility: aid programmes such as the “Minerva Kolleg” or social capital.
- the participation of students in the decision-making as to how student fees are used.
- a family-oriented university.