The University of Hildesheim, the ‘Volkshochschule’ and the University of Applied Sciences and Arts (HAWK) offer for higher qualified refugees intensive German language courses. Courses are designed to help international students develop their German and academic study skills in preparation for degree programs at the University of Hildesheim. At the end of the course, participants will take the TestDaF exam (or equivalent).
The follwoing courses will be offered
- ONLINE Intensivkurs B2.1/B2.2/C1.1/TestDaF-Vorbereitung (HAWK) from the 29th November 2021
- ONLINE Intensivkurs B2.1/B2.2/C1.1/TestDaF-Vorbereitung (HAWK) from the 13th September 2021
- ONLINE Intensivkurs B2.1/B2.2/C1.1/TestDaF-Vorbereitung (HAWK) ab 26. April 2021
The courses are financed by 'Niedersächsischen Ministeriums für Wissenschaft und Kultur' and the program "Integration von Flüchtlingen ins Fachstudium" (Integra) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Please contact Mrs. Pulm for more information.
The University of Hildesheim offers refugees who would like to study the possibility to attend lectures and seminars. As a guest auditor you can even attend a German language and a study preparation course.
Becoming guest auditor at the University of Hildesheim will help you to find out which study program is of interest for you and you can even get credits awarded if you enroll for a regular program later.
- until 1st April 2021 registration for the guest auditor program summer semester
- 12.04.2021 Beginning of the lecture period
- 1st October 2020: registration for the guest auditor program winter semester
- 16.10.2020: Beginning of the lecture period
People interessted in becoming guest auditor please contact Mrs. Pulm.
Steffi Dannenberg (vorm. Albrecht)
Contact: (Beratung internationaler Vollzeitstudierender (Incomings))Telephone: +49 5121 883 92012
Fax: +49 52121 883 92013
email contact form
Room: N 252 - Forum - Hauptcampus
Consultation time: Sprechstunde: Di und Do 10-12 Uhr (digital in BBB oder in Präsenz) - Nur nach Anmeldung in der Learnwebgruppe "Incomings"