Anbieter: University of Cyprus
- Administrative support for the European and international programmes of the Open University of Cyprus
- Administrative support to the OUC Mobility Office (key responsibilities include: providing information to students and staff of OUC and partner universities regarding Erasmus+ mobility actions, supporting the design of information material (both printed and online), drafting Erasmus+ bilateral agreements, etc.).
- Administrative support to the IRDC services (key responsibilities include: preparation of presentations, lettersand documents)
- Administrative support for issues related to the University’s internationalcollaborations (key responsibilities include: research potential partner universities, assist in drafting memorandum of collaboration and bilateral agreements etc.)
- Administrative support for tasks related to the University’s Communications Department (that can include duties, such as assist in organising press conferences, Erasmus+ promotional events and outreach activities, assist in designing information brochures, promotional material, press releases, OUC social media etc.)
- Applications’ deadline: January 7, 2019
- Internship period: February-July 2019 (can be extended to September 2019)
- Working Languages: Greek and/or English (fluency B2) Duration: 6 months (can be extended for 3 months)
- Working Hours per Week: 38 (5 days per week, Monday to Friday)
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
+++Alle Praktikumsangebote sind ungeprüft. Bitte beachten Sie auch die Finanzierungsmöglichkeiten. +++