Anbieter: International Office der Université Grenoble Alpes
- Welcome Grenoble IAE international students with the incoming mobility manager (inform, advise and guide international students in their administrative procedures but also give them any useful information to fully enjoy their stay in France).
- Connect local and international students
- Connect international students with IAE student organizations and campus-based student organizations.
- Run the Grenoble IAE international room (a bright and welcoming room dedicated to the school's international activities). This room must be one of the showcases of the school's international activities. A place for both local and international students to meet and get to know one another.
- Organize and lead events with an international dimension (e.g. language exchanges, sponsorship, themed evening events, global village, games, a language conversation club to promote the different languages and cultures present at the IAE, international week etc.)
- Accompany groups during company or cultural visits
- Contribute to the school's internationalization work and projects.
- Knowledge of the University' s role, organization and missions;
- Knowledge of office software tools (Zimbra, Word, Excel) and social media
- Gather and relay both oral and written information
- Organize and plan activities according to priorities
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, autonomy and teamwork skills (with department members, students, other departments of the institution, university and partner organizations);
- Know how to be accountable and proactive
- English level C1
- French level B1/B2
- Other language(s) a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative, innovative, dynamic
- International experience a plus (internship, Erasmus etc.)
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
+++ Alle Praktikumsangebote sind ungeprüft. Bitte beachten Sie auch die Finanzierungsmöglichkeiten. +++