The University of Hildesheim organises every two years an International Week for partners and other interested universities worldwide.
The International Week 2018 "Global citizenship and intercultural communication in Higher Education Institutions" will take place 14-18 May 2018.
It is designed for representatives (staff in administration and lecturers) of our European partner universities and offers the opportunity
- to get to know the University of Hildesheim
- present the own university
- discuss about the main topics Intercultural Communication and Global Citizenship as well as about other topics as intercultural communication
- connect to other universities and discuss the cooperation
- enjoy cultural activities like a trip to Berlin
Deadline for applications is 31 March 2018.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions.
International Foodsharing during the International Week 2014