Contact:Telephone: +49 5121 883-40622
email contact form
Room: D008 Spl - Gebäude D (Samelson-Campus)
Consultation time: nach Vereinbarung
Homepage: https://www.uni-hildesheim.de/fb4/institute/bwl/informationssysteme-und-unternehmensmodellierung/mitglieder/wiss-angestellte/maren-stadtlaender/ Homepage
- Business Models
- System Dynamics
|10/2016-03/2019||M. Sc. Information Systems, University of Hildesheim|
|04/2014-02/2017||B. Sc. Information Systems, University of Hildesheim|
|since 05/2019||Research Assistant at the Institute for Economics and Information Systems, Department of Information Systems and Enterprise Modeling at the University of Hildesheim Foundation|
|2020||Sustainability Award, Green Office, University of Hildesheim|
|2019||'Student Practice Award' Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI): Research article awarded by the Frauenhofer FST|
- Stadtländer, M., Schoormann, T., and Knackstedt, R. (2019): How Software Promotes the Integration of Sustainability in Business Process Management. In: Proceedings of the Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI), Siegen, Germany.
Supporting problem solving and collaboration skills – Developing an intelligent digital platform for innovative teaching
The project, submitted and accepted within the call for projects “Qualität Plus – Programm zur Entwicklung des Studiums von morgen” by the Ministery for Science and Culture of Lower Saxony, in its core revolves around developing an intelligent platform and additional learning applications to be applied in teaching at the University of Hildesheim. Through individual support, flexible teaching methodologies, internationalized teaching, and the innovative use of existing information and communication technology (ICT), we hope to achieve a higher level of satisfaction among students, better learning outcomes and increased team and social competencies.
To this point, the artifacts developed in this project mainly target four different areas:
- increased support of self-determined exercise and assignment solving by offering automated feedback,
- increased learning efficiency through automated sequencing and solution suggestions for assignments,
- building a base for managing study groups and collaboration, e.g., for collaborative literature analyses, to incorporate a high level of team orientation,
- collecting, preserving and connecting knowledge within courses or study groups by using knowledge maps within a social computing solution.
On a long term, we plan to roll out the platform in other departments of the university.
The department for Information Systems and Enterprise Modelling draws not only from own competencies, but additionally cooperates with the department of Software Systems Engineering (SSE) and the Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL) for their knowledge of software development, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
|Time span||01.01.2019 - 31.12.2021|
|Funding Recipient||Department for Information Systems and Enterprise Modelling (Stiftung Universität Hildesheim)|
|Funding Provider||Ministery of Science and Culture Lower Saxony|
|Contact||Prof. Dr. Ralf Knackstedt, Maren Stadtländer,|
Prof. Dr. Klaus Schmid, Prof. Dr. Lars Schmidt-Thieme
|Keywords||Teaching; Teaching Platform; Collaboration; Artificial Intelligence; Knowledge Management; Self-Determined Learning|