Lessons for Schools
On the following web pages you can find free lessons put together for you.
This material was developed and tested together with our partners The University of Hildesheim Foundation, The Competence Center for Regional Teacher Training, and teachers from the district of Hildesheim.
In the frame of the project funded by the German Federal Foundation for the Environment, teaching units were prepared on the subject of nanotechnology in the context of education for sustainable development.
It includes the following:
- Short lessons (Sec II, 1 or 4 double period) with a practical part
- A subsequent simulation game
The different locations of the materials can be found here:
- Student laboratory/lesson plans and simulation game - Stiftung University of Hildesheim,
made with risk assessment CLP-VO/GHS
- Student laboratory (Sec. 1 / Sec. 2) und simulation game plans (Sec. 1 / Sec. 2), teaching materials- Georg-August-University Göttingen
- Instruction materials and worksheets from the student laboratory of the IPN Kiel.